Adam Towe joined forces with Jason Williams in 2011 and the firm has continued to grow since that time. Adam is routinely producing successful results for insurers all across the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Adam has been named as a Super Lawyer, a Client Champion, and is a Distinguished Lawyer with Martindale-Hubbell. He has
produced numerous favorable results for insurers at trial, arbitration and through motion practice. Indeed, the Firm has brought to successful verdict hundreds of matters throughout its existence.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, J.D.
- Dean's List
- National ABA Student Director
- Arbitration Team
- Negotiation Team
- Mediation Team
- Client Counseling Team
- Chase Fellow
- Student Director of Chase Advocacy Center
- Morehead State University, B.A.
Admitted to Practice
- Kentucky, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Laurel County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute